Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Bond Bridge by Bike (Tandem)

Have you seen the new Bond film Skyfall? Disappointing, I know. Give me some wet half naked Bond damn it. 
Back in February I was trying to ride across Vauxhall Bridge, but there were film crews and loads of cars set up with actors making it very difficult for me. I asked a Police man what they were filming and he said it was a secret then coughed "Bond". I well wanted my bike and I to be in it. When I watched the film I was looking out for a cyclist in a pink helmet with MI6 in the background *spoiler alert* being computer graphically blown up, but nope, nothing.
And that's the story of how I was nearly a Bond Girl.

video
In case you were wondering, this is what crossing Vauxhall Bridge looks like from the back of my tandem on a lovely summer's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment