Wednesday 31 October 2012

A Spokey Halloween

Bike lights are great for lighting up pumpkins. You don't have to worry about burning your fingers trying to drop a lit tea light or setting fire to curtains. That Halloween was particulary scary. This year to save time switching my back light from my pumpkin to my bike and back and forth, I decided to just put the pumpkin on my bike.  
I also pimped up my turquoise Bern helmet (modelled kindly by a pumpkin).

I've also been wearing a mask on the back of my head to scare the bejesus out of people behind me.

Here are a few more spooky bike buys:

1. Frankenstein Bell  By Skulluxe 
2. Boneshaker Magazine Issue 10 £4.50

3. Hardnutz Skullduggery Helmet £29.99


4. LED Skeleton Front Light £3.99 Available at Chain Reaction Cycles.


5. Electra Sugar Skulls 3i Cruiser Bike £584

1 comment: