Thursday 18 October 2012

Longchamp// Oh! my bike- Autumn 2012 Campaign

You know when you are in a boring meeting or being lectured by someone about how dangerous cycling is and your mind wonders off to a happy place? Well this Blanca Li treat from Longchamp is how my daydream sequences look. 
Tandems?
Check.
Dancing? 
Check.
Fashion? 
Check.
Paris?
Check.

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection:
Veau Foulonnè Pouch Bag £150. This beautiful finely grained leather bag is available in three colour-ways. Perfect for hands free cycling.
Le Pliage Back Pack £62. This origami inspired lightweight foldable bag is available in 13 amazing colours. I want one to match each of my bikes.
Boxford Messenger Bag £150. I would totally be a courier if I could wear one of these.
You can see the making of the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment