Friday 6 July 2012

Cyclechic

Hello, I'm currently hanging out at Cyclechic HQ doing a bit of blogging and helping the girls get ready for their Hot in a Helmet campaign (watch this space).
It's no secret that I have a bit of a thing for helmets. I have friends who have never seen me not in a helmet. I do have hair, I promise.
Here at Cyclechic HQ there are helmets EVERYWHERE and when I'm alone I secretly try them on. ALL of them. At once. Buckaroo style. Shhh.
Me at Cyclechic HQ wearing the Bobbin Gold Helmet.
I've had this song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory stuck in my head all week. Imagine swapping the sweets and chocolate for helmets and bike stuff, that's Cyclechic HQ. Although, we do have sweets and chocolate here too.

Check out my first blog post for them over here.

http://www.cyclechic.co.uk/
www.londoncyclechic.blogspot.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment